Information on the processing of personal data In accordance with the provisions of art. 13 and 14 of (EU) Law 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data, title holder of this process is Unifill Srl
The following text describes the ways in which Unifill Srl, in the capacity of entity in charge of the processing of the personal data of this website’s Users.
This Directive is not valid for other websites that can be consulted through our links.
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
“Processing” covers a wide range of operations performed on personal data, including by manual or automated means. It includes the collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data.
“Usage Data”: This information is collected automatically by this Application (or third party applications that this Application uses), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.). ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
“User”: the individual who uses the services of this website, even if only for the purpose of web browsing (coincides with the interested party).
“Interested”: the natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
“Data Controller”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; when the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria applicable to its designation may be established by Union or Member State law;
This Application or Platform or Website: the hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
UNIFILL S.r.l. (hereinafter also “ Organization") with headquarters in in via Aldo Moro 68/74/80 - 41030, Bomporto (MO) - p.IVA 12409130155 - Tel. +39 059-909928 - Fax +39 059-8178019, as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016, relating to “the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” , hereby informs you that the processing of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
2. REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
There is no provision for the Representative of the Data Controller within this Organization as it is not necessary under the Regulation itself.
3. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The figure of the Data Protection Officer within this Organization (also called Data Protection Officer – DPO) is not envisaged as it is not necessary under the Regulation itself.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The purposes of the processing of your personal data are different but united by the desire to meet your needs and will be implemented only with your free consent. In particular:
- “CONTACTS” to request information about new products and services by filling in the required fields.
- Pages "REGISTER NOW - USER REGISTRATION", to obtain the possibility to register through the dedicated form (filling in the required fields) to be able to use catalogues, technical documents and videos of our machines, all by means of unique user login credentials.
- Page "CAREER", to take advantage of the possibility to undertake a possible working relationship with the writing company by filling in the fields: Name, Surname, Email, Telephone, city. It is also present the functionality of uploading additional files related to your Curriculum Vitae
- "NEWSLETTER", to obtain the possibility to receive information via email on new products and/or services.
We remind you that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the website or for example by using the “CONTACTS” service involves, by its very nature, the subsequent acquisition of personal data; we therefore invite our users, in requests for services or questions, not to send names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary nor particular and / or judicial data pursuant to art.9 and 10 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
5. LEGAL BASIS AND LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
With reference to the lawfulness of the processing identified, the undersigned specifies the legal bases on which they are based:
- For the purposes referred to in Point 4., letters from a) to d) of this information, the processing of your personal data is possible only and exclusively with your specific consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Regulation).
6. PROCESSING METHODS
Each treatment takes place through the adoption of security, technical and organizational measures, appropriate to the treatment itself as reported in art.32 of the Regulation. All data is processed both with the aid of computer systems and, possibly, by means of special paper databases. We use a wide range of advanced security technologies and procedures to help protect personal data against the risks described above.
7. RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The recipients of the personal data referred to for the purposes set out above will be the Owners of the undersigned Organization, the employees and direct collaborators of the Organization itself for the sole purpose of performing the service requested by the user unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the user’s request.
In order to correctly manage the service, the treatments connected to the web services of this domain take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller as well as through the consultancy company authorized to update and maintain the web platform itself: AS WebAgency srl - via C. Anconitano 7 - Padova - 35124 - Italy - Sede Operativa : via Riviera Palocapa 70 - Padova - 35100 - Italy - P.IVA IT05039740286, which was appointed by the undersigned Organization Responsible for the processing (pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016) as hosting.
8. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY
There is no transfer of your data to a third country or to an international organisation outside the European Union (art. 44-49 of the Regulation). The data centre where the data reside is located in Milan (Italy). The data centre where the data reside is located in Brescia, Italy.
9) PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are not stored beyond the time necessary to achieve the purposes of processing the specific data described here, except where more or less long retention periods are provided for in accordance with the laws in force.
- For the purposes of the processing indicated in Point 4., letter a of this information your personal data, will be stored for the duration of any requested service or the consequent contractual relationship arising. In the event that, by such contact, a formal contractual relationship is established, your data will be stored as required by the law and by the regulations in force regarding the maintenance of accounting, tax and administrative records and more generally of employment relationships. At any time you may unsubscribe from our website
- For the purposes of the processing indicated in Point 4., letter B f this information, and only with your specific consent, the storage period will be limited to your will and, at any time, you can unsubscribe from the reserved page by contacting the contact persons indicated on this Policy and on the website itself; you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the simple procedure indicated in each individual communication, revoking the consent.
- In case that, For the purposes of the processing indicated in Point 4., letter c, it will not be possible to establish an employment relationship, the data will be deleted, unless otherwise indicated, no later than 12 months.
10. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to ask the Data Controller for access, cancellation, communication, updating, rectification, opposition to processing, integration, limitation, portability, knowledge of the violation of your personal data, as well as in general, can exercise all the rights provided for by art.13 and following of the EU Regulation 679/2016. Below is the complete list of your rights, present in Article 13 of EU regulation 679/2016.
11. RIGHT OF REVOCATION
12. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority “Italian Privacy Guarantor” in the event that you believe that your rights in the area of personal data protection are at risk.
13. POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO REPLY
In relation to the aforementioned purpose referred to point 4 of this information, the provision of personal data by the user is NOT “mandatory”, but voluntary (for example request of information by using the “CONTACTS” service or by subscribing to our newsletter or or REGISTERING to access the reserved area.
14. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Your data will not be entered into any automated decision-making process.
15. SOCIAL BUTTONS
The Data Controller uses social buttons on this website. Social buttons are digital buttons or links for direct connection with the Social Network platforms configured in each single “button”. By clicking on these links, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with the accounts (social pages) of the Owner. The managers of the social network to which the buttons refer are independent data controllers. More information on the individual privacy policies of the Social Network platforms and on the methods of managing and deactivating the related cookies can be found on the Social Network platforms.
A cookie is a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization. If you agree, the text is downloaded in a small file. Cookies have the function of allowing access to the provision of the service by functioning as security filters and to allow web applications to send information to individual users.