Business Development Manager - Canada
Sales Agent (VFFS packaging machines)
UNIFILL is widely recognized as the world leader in the manufacturing of Vertical Thermoform Fill & Seal machines for plastic unit doses serving the Food, the Pharmaceutical, the Personal Care and the Chemical industry.
UNIFILL is now seeking a competent, highly motivated and skilled sales agent for the growth of its brand and its global presence. The ideal candidate has proven sales experience preferentially in packaging machines and/or automations industry. With the support of the internal Sales & Marketing team, the agent - with strong personality and passion for creating an exclusive experience for our customers - will be asked to provide a positive company image on the territory using also the social media and, at the same time, to increase the market presence and sales in the assigned area.
- Minimum of three years sales/import/distribution experience in packaging or industrial machines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication, confidence, and self-motivation.
- Capacity to achieve individual and team sales goals.
- Attitude to be a team player with a pro-active spirit.
- Knowledge of import export customs procedures.
- Familiarity with customers databases for market research - products - importers - quotations - competitors in potential development areas.
- Knowledge of the key aspects and elements to be successful in the market (mentality, culture, communication).
- Ability to organize visits - presentation and promotion of products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Online Community Management.
To be a candidate and to take part to UNIFILL’s selection process, please send your updated Curriculum Vitae.
We thank you for your interest and for your time.